Here’s some of the ways you will benefit from your annual investment in a Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce membership.
- Networking: We offer informal get-togethers before work (Coffee Connects), at lunch time (Women in Networking) and after work (Business After Hours, Young Professionals) as well as formal networking opportunities through four different Referral Exchange Networks.
- Training: We offer monthly seminars dedicated to small businesses, human resource matters, health care, finance, social media and other timely topics. We also host forums featuring leaders from the business community, non-profits and public sector.
- Direct customer referrals: We refer all customer inquiries exclusively to chamber members. Members also receive free listings in our annual business to business directory and on our website.
- Group health, disability and dental insurance: We provide access to a choice of several programs with special rates for Chamber members, including with the new Chamber Health Coop and Health Services Administration (HSA)
- Free Wicked Local newspaper advertisement: New members are entitled to one free 2×3’’ column print ad in the Newton TAB or Needham Times. Includes production costs. Value up to $291
- Free Russian Magazine advertisement: New members are entitled to three free 2.8 x 3.7’’ quarter page print ad in the Magazine. Includes production costs. Value up to $270.
- Discounts and access to conferences and other programs hosted by partner organization such as Northeast Human Resources Association (NEHRA).
- No-cost business consulting: Members have access to two separate, no cost, consultation programs designed to help entrepreneurs looking to create or revise business plans, manage employees, expand facilities, trouble-shoot or assist any of a number of other challenges. Face-to-face private consultations with experts from the Massachusetts Small Businsness Center (MSBDC) or mentors from SCORE often take place at the Newton-Needham Chamber office.
- Economic Development & Advocacy: The chamber is the voice of the business community. We will make sure you are up to date on critical local, state and federal issues and advocate on your behalf.