Our success is thanks to you!
And we need your support again
We have big plans to put the N2 Innovation District on the national map, but we can only do it with your financial support. We have a diverse program planned that aims to strengthen our community, which includes:
• Business attraction — We aim to launch a full marketing and sales program designed to attract new entrepreneurs and employers, not only from the startup ecosystem within Massachusetts, but from around the world.
• Telling local stories of success — Our popular newsletter is just the start, we want the world to know the great things happening here, which is why we need a full content program that keeps locals and prospects engaged and understanding the energy created in the N2 area.
• Placemaking — A community needs to come together and nothing does that like the arts, business events, or even friendly competition. We are long on ideas but short on the people we need to execute.
• Advocacy — We’ll continue to be your voice at City Hall, Town Hall and Beacon Hill to advocate for our region’s transportation, infrastructure, and housing needs.
Two years ago, the Newton-Needham Regional Chamber in partnership with Newton, Needham and area employers, property owners and non-profits raised $325,000 to brand, promote and execute an economic development plan for N2 Innovation District. Following the goals from the Camoin Report, we focused our efforts on four key categories:
• Organizational – Hired a full-time director; built dedicated website; established a consistent brand image; launched our popular weekly newsletter; hosted community-building events.
• Business attraction and retention – Supported owners and brokers with branding and messaging; established relationships with international consuls to attract international offices; assisted in attraction of Examity, Empow, and Coach Up, and retention of NBC Universal, CyberArk, SharkNinja, and Karyopharm.
• Advocacy – Provided a voice for owners and employers locally and on Beacon Hill; Advanced the Needham St./Highland Ave. redesign and repaving of Wells Ave.; promoted the Kendrick St interchange; worked with municipalities on snow removal and bike lanes; advocated for improved mass transit; supported workforce housing.
Your ongoing financial support will enable us to continue this partnership to establish the N2 Innovation District as a community for innovation-driven businesses with retail, office space and open space integrated with housing and accessible transit.
Please help us turn this area into one of the hottest innovation districts in the country by donating today.
To make an individual donation:
To become a corporate sponsor, follow this link to view complete packages.
If you’d like more information, please contact Chamber President Greg Reibman at 617-244-1688 or firstname.lastname@example.org