COVID-19: Information and resources for businesses and nonprofits
We've compiled the below list of resources for information surrounding the coronavirus outbreak, and will do our best to update it frequently. The chamber is also sending out a daily email update with resources, virtual programming and other timely updates. To subscribe, click here.
- The Center for Disease Control’s information about the covid-19 disease and updates on the situation within the U.S. and abroad.
- CDC Guidance for businesses and employers
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- The Small Business Administration
- The Massachusetts’ Dept. of Public Health
- The Baker-Polito administration's Resources for Businesses and COVID-19 Guidance and Directives for Businesses and Employers.
- The Executive Office of Labor and Workforce Development’s resources related to employee benefits and unemployment.
- Programs to help avoid layoffs: WorkShare and Rapid Response program
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance for self-employed and contract workers.
- MA Emergency Management Agency (MEMA) Emergency Operations Center's Private Sector Hotline - 508-820-2094
- Small Business Recovery Loan Fund
- State House News Service coronavirus tracker
- Massachusetts Small Business Development Center: free and confidential business advice and covid-19 resources and webinars.
- Attorney General Maura Healey's Small Business Relief Partnership Grant Program and more resources from the Attorney General's Office.
- City of Watertown - COVID-19 Updates
- Watertown Library’s Covid-19 Resources for businesses and residents
- Resources for the Arts community compiled by the Newton Cultural Alliance
- Resources for Nonprofits compiled by the MA Nonprofit Network
- Covid relief coalition pro bono legal services
- Staffing portal for long term care facilities
- For self-employed individuals, contractors and freelancers: Guide to Pandemic Unemployment Assistance
From the chamber
- Subscribe to our email newsletter for daily updates
- View our calendar of upcoming webinars
- Propose a program topic
- Contact us and let us know what questions you have or what additional resources you would like to see on this page.
- Webinar and resource library for members