Membership has its benefits
Join a diverse and vibrant group of over 900 local businesses and nonprofits in Newton, Needham, Wellesley, Watertown and surrounding communities. Gain access to a wide array of member benefits and tools to help your organization. And, as we navigate the current business environment, we’ll add additional ways the chamber will help our members and our communities reopen successfully.
Here are just some of the benefits to belonging to one of the of largest chambers in Massachusetts:
- B2B networking events (currently offered virtually): occur multiple times every month and are always free or discounted for members. The most popular - Virtual Networking Roundtables and Women in Networking lunches - are open exclusively to members.
- Small Networking Groups: members-only, member-run opportunities to build trusted business relationships and referrals.
- Targeted meetups: for nonprofit, legal, education, health & wellness, hospitality and real estate sectors, as well as for young professionals.
- Webinars: are offered almost every week on a wide range of timely topics. (View upcoming events here.)
- On-Demand Library: free 24/7 member access to over 100 recorded webinars on topics around COVID resources, management tools, marketing/social media, HR, business development, employment law, DEI, real estate and development
- Local Business News: Chamber President Greg Reibman's Tues- Fri morning updates are a must-read to keep you up-to-date on latest news and guidance specific to our communities (member perk: new members are announced monthly in this newsletter.) You’ll also gain access to additional communication and publications based on your industry/ interests.
- Business Assistance: Trying to navigate regulations or permits? Open a new business? Apply for
PPP or other business assistance programs? We’ll connect you to resources, individuals or organizations that can help.
- Organization-wide Membership: Your corporate membership includes all of your employees and gives them member access to programs, events, resources and volunteer opportunities.
- Legislative Forums and Marquee Events: You’ll hear from dynamic keynote speakers, business leaders, elected officials and other community leaders throughout the year at (virtual) gatherings. Members get priority or discounted registration for our annual Business Breakfasts, Member/Community Celebrations and Golf Tournament.
- Business and Community Leadership: Our professional staff, board of directors and programming/advisory committees work on behalf of our members to shape priorities and advocacy efforts that support small business friendly policies, infrastructure improvements, workforce housing and other initiatives that benefit the cultural and economic vitality of our communities – both at the regional level and within each of our unique cities/towns.
- Directory Listing: Featured on our online business and ‘find it local’ directories, reaching thousands of visitors each month. Add your logo, keywords, photos/video, contact info and more to build out a customized profile.
- Posting Privileges: Upload news releases, event listings, job openings, locally themed gifts/products, or special offers directly to our website through our members-only portal.
- Direct Referrals: Exclusive referrals by chamber staff. And, fellow members are often a source for referrals and business collaborations.
- Mailing Labels: Free (one-time) set of member mailing labels for a direct mail campaign.
- Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities: Put the promotional power of the chamber to work for you with email banner advertising, event sponsorship, annual partnership and other opportunities. Access member rates and customized packages to align your marketing dollars with our mission-driven initiatives.
- Ribbon Cuttings: We’ll help introduce you to the community with a ribbon cutting (in partnership with a member nonprofit).