Why become an annual partner?
- Regional visibility.
- Signal your commitment to our region's economic and cultural vitality.
- Align your company with top business leaders.
- Receive year-long recognition on the chamber’s website, across all chamber social media platforms and chamber email blasts.
- Lock in exclusive-to-category sponsorships.
- Expand your branding & marketing efforts.
- Targeted, local marketing.
- Platinum Partner: combined $30,000 annual commitment, exclusive to business category
- Emerald Partner: combined $25,000 annual commitment
- Ruby Partner: combined $15,000 annual commitment
- Diamond Partner: combined 10,000 annual commitment
- Gold Partner: combined $5,000 annual commitment
Placement and value of included benefits on website, email and social media platforms vary according to level.
We'll work with you to align your sponsorship commitment in line with your company's brand, priorities and mission.
Twenty percent of of all annual sponsorship packages support the chamber’s overall general operating fund to support our staff, resources and increased advocacy efforts as the chamber works to recover, rebuild and reopen our local economy in 2021.
Here are just some examples of the categories with which you can allocate the balance of your sponsorship commitment:
- Marquee Events like the Fall Business Breakfast, Golf Tournament, Regional Real Estate Forum and Needham Night.
- Targeted Programming: Networking Events, Small Business or Professional Development Webinars, Real Estate, Lawyers Council, Nonprofit Coalition, Young Professionals, Women in Networking and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion.
- Economic Development & Advocacy: Government Affairs, Shop Local, Dining Collaborative, Covid-recovery programming
- Community-based Initiatives in Newton, Needham, Watertown and Wellesley
Contact Lise Elcock, Membership Director at 617-244-1864 or firstname.lastname@example.org