Colleges and universities in the inner suburbs offer access to a talent pool of students and alumni. Below are resources for employers looking to recruit for internships and/ or job openings. Additionally, area employers may post positions on the chamber’s website (here ).
Babson College, Wellesley
Boston College, Newton
Lasell College, Newton
- Career Services for Employers
- For more information or to post an internship or job, contact Donnell Turner , Director of Career Services and Employer Relations.
- Areas of study include: Art and Graphic Design, Athletic Training and Exercise Science, Business, Communication, Education, Fashion, Hospitality and Event Management, Humanities, Justice Studies, Social Studies and Sports Management.
Mass Bay Community College, Wellesley
- Employer Relations Information
- Contact the Director of Career & Internship Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 781-239-3142
- Post an opening
Olin College of Engineering, Needham
UMass Amherst at Mount Ida, Newton
- The Mount Ida Campus of the University of Massachusetts Amherst provides a Boston-area center for student experiential learning opportunities and industry collaboration. UMass Amherst uses on-line portals to connect employers and students for internships, co-ops and post graduate opportunities. More information click here to find a guide for employers to post opportunities.
William James College, Newton
- Career services and resources for employers
- Graduate and undergraduate programs in psychology, counseling, ABA and leadership.